Sponsor a Habitat Home
The Habitat construction site is a natural teambuilding environment for both large and small organizations. From the Full Home Sponsorship of $ 3,500 to the Adopt-a-Day Sponsorship of $100, your company, congregation, organization or team can make a significant difference by helping to build a safe and decent home for a family in need.
By choosing to partner with Habitat for Humanity, your company will be benefiting your employees and providing crucial resources to build homes for families in our communities. Experience the fun and rewards that come from making a house a reality — from excavation to the ribbon cutting ceremony. Your group “sponsors” a home building project, making a commitment to contribute funds for the building materials and, if possible, providing volunteer labor to help build a home.
Habitat for Humanity will be your partner every step of the way, ensuring that your experience is fun, safe, meaningful and successful!
What You Do
- Contribute funds: $ 3,500 to be a Full Home Sponsor to $100 to Adopt-A-Day on the construction site.
- Enlist volunteers: Volunteers at least 16 years of age can help build and at least five members in each team. No experience is necessary!
- Build the House: Construction takes place from one day to 2 weeks
- Dedication: The house is built and the family has received the keys. Your only responsibility now is to celebrate a job well done!
What Habitat Does
- Secures the construction site including purchase and preparation of the land (sites located in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kandal, Battambang)
- Provides all building materials, blueprints, permits, etc.
- Provides skilled construction supervision, training and support of your volunteers
- Selects and supports the homeowner family
- Recognizes and publicizes home sponsors (based on level of funding)
- Provides additional volunteers as needed
For additional information on all sponsorship opportunities, please contact Bells Borja at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a list of recent Sponsors
The closure of a Steung Meanchey dumpsite in 2009 left hundreds of families without homes and their source of income – as garbage pickers …
Want to give yourself to a cause worth working for? We’re always looking for people who are passionate about what they do and why they do it.